Tuesday 31 December 2019

Hiv cure

I bring good news and greetings to you all in the name of my ancestor. I am Dr Ogbe. The great herbalist...My people how long shall you suffer in the hands of wicked diseases? And how long shall these fake and scammer herbalists keep deceiving you claiming they have cure for your sicknesses. Say no to all these and seek my help for i am here and one of the genuine herbalist in the world today. I have cure several people from their deadly diseases/viruses such as HIV &AIDS,  HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, BLINDNESS, INFERTILITY, HPV, FIBROID, COLD SORE, Cellulites Impetigo,Alzheimer's disease Oral sex ETC. and today they are living a normal and healthy life. I am able to do these with some preparation of roots,leaves and seeds of some medicinal plants which is capable of destroying or killing the deadly viruses to its root. My herbal remedy has no negative side effects and it's suitable for any conditions. I recommended this product to all that have lost hope to sickness that with just a patronize,  i promised you will regain your total and normal healthy freedom. Order for yours or for someone today by reaching me on any of the followings: 
Gmail: dragbadolor@gmail.com. Instagram @herbalist_ogbe
 Facebook (Dense Ogbe) or dm me via my Instagram page.
List of other diseases i cure with roots and herbs are as follows:
*Typhoid  
* hepatitis a b c
*Kidney malfunctioning
*Short sight
*rheumatoid arthritis
*low sperm count
*miscarriage
*zika viru
AMD.

2 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT RID OF MY HERPES Virus WITH THE HELP OF DR Aire.    Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the general public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr Aire. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and is Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and I saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Dr Aire cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took as instructed and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Aire God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem like HIV/AID, CANCER,HERPATITIS,DIABETES,HPV,INFECTION ETC. Reach him on his  Email Address at=== drairehome@gmail.com  or you can contact him on WHATSAPP FOR EASY ACCESS at +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is Good!I promised God that I would share my testimony on this website. I had all the signs of STD Virus but I was not too sure as to which one. I did a lot of online research and scared myself straight for a whole week before going to see the nurse. She took one look at my genital part and first said that it could just be the anatomy of my body, then she said it looked like genital warts and that I MAY have herpes. I was devastated. She gave me some medicine for the herpes and some cream for the warts. I was also tested for every single STD including herpes. I went home and cried searching the web for all sorts of cures for herpes and awaiting my results. I saw a post whereby Dr. ibhafidon  Blessed cured Herpes and other diseases, I copied his contGod acts out and added him on whats app via +2348152228377. The next day my test result was ready and i confirmed Herpes positive. I told Dr ibhafidon Blessed about my health problems and he assured me of cure. He prepared his herbal medicine and sent it to me. I took it for 14 days (2 weeks). Before the completion of the 14 days in which I completed the dose, the Blisters and Warts that were on my body was cleared. I went back for check-up and I was told I'm free from the virus. Dr. ibhafidon Blessed cures all types of diseases and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. You can reach Dr. ibhafidon Blessed via his email address on ( dribhafidon96@gmail. com ) or call him on +2348152228377 and whats app him on same number for more info mail me directly on.dribhafidon96@gmail. com .. 

    ReplyDelete